Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Farewell

Hey all!
After these last few weeks of goodbyes and trying to take in all of Ecuador, it´s about that time to head off to my buddies wedding in California and then head home to MN for a few months.

We have made the most of our last few weeks with farewell parties, our boss getting married and enjoying last conversations.

I want to thank all you guys who have been praying for my journey here in Ecuador through the ups and downs as I sent out updates whether or not you wanted them or not, I kept sending, cause the more the merrier for prayer.

A special thanks to all of you who gave financially to my time here because it would not have been possible without that blessing. I have seen God work in many ways and that was also one of those experiences to see that God provides and works through us.

Especially during my painting time with my dad for those of you who live in Waseca, MN, atleast for a few minutes or more, I´d love to catch up and just see how you´re doing. So stop by if you see me painting in the following months.

Take care and Godbless and thank you again for all the prayers and support on my year long journey here in Ecuador.

Blessings.
SAM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home